November 23, 2014, 09:38:14 PM

Author Topic: New FALS Race Director and Marketing Director Officially Named  (Read 2619 times)

Offline dotcomguy

• Global Moderator
  • * johnny5 *
New FALS Race Director and Marketing Director Officially Named
« on: November 11, 2012, 12:41:21 AM »
The Fairbury American Legion Speedway would like to announce the hiring of a new race director and marketing director for the 2013 racing season. Matt Curl will take over the reins of the two-time UMP Track of the Year as the new director of race operations. He has been heavily involved within the speedway for many years, and will be a huge asset as the speedway moves into the future. Gunner Sullivan will take the lead as the new marketing director of the speedway. His dedication and vision for the speedway through the years will be a great strength moving forward.

Matt and Gunner are in the process of evaluating all aspects of the Fairbury American Legion Speedway. They are preparing an exciting 2013 schedule to be announced soon. Also in the works, the race committee is currently pursuing vacant positions throughout the speedway and will be making final decisions on personnel soon. FALS track rules, procedures, track prep, and other race topics (i.e., the Delaware double file restarts, lock eight regular night format, etc.) are currently being evaluated and improved for the upcoming season.

For any questions regarding race operations contact Matt at (309) 532-7862 or email at falsracedirector@hotmail.com. Any questions regarding marketing or advertising contact Gunner at (309) 838-9304 or email at fairburyspeedway@hotmail.com.

The Fairbury American Legion Speedway would like to thank Rusty Allen for his hard work and dedication as promoter for the past several years. His guidance and leadership has gone a long way in what will be the continuing success of the speedway. Our thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family for a full recovery.

We hope everyone is as excited as we are in this transition and are looking forward to the upcoming season!

Fairbury American Legion Speedway   

Offline fals67

Re: New FALS Race Director and Marketing Director Officially Named
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 09:36:48 AM »

good luck Matt and Gunner.

Offline JMill99m

• Lets Go Racing!!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 09:54:23 AM »
Congrats to matt and gunner. Two great folks that will carry this speedway FAR. Good luck in 2013 and beyond!!

Offline team09

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 11:08:48 AM »
Goodluck Matt & Gunner

Offline cdustyr

• RiP Simulator
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 11:42:47 AM »
I think both will do very well for the track looking forward to what the future holds.

Offline They called me Helen

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 01:01:36 PM »
Best of luck to both.  Gonna be a very challenging year.

Offline tgar19

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2012, 01:10:29 PM »
Congrats guys, looking forward to another exciting race season!

Offline rvers2

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 03:52:15 AM »
Speedy recovery for Rusty.And congrats to Gunner and Matt.Cant wait for the season to get started.

Offline chris tribley

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 06:19:22 PM »
Good luck matt and gunner. 

Offline dirt in my beer

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 06:12:49 PM »
 :oGood luck Matt and Gunner.If you need my help call me.Your favorite brother n law ED and your favorite sister.No not Marsha!

Offline speedweekgal

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2012, 03:57:56 PM »
hey guys - congrats! i know you both will do a terrific job. please don't forget about us here at the daily leader to keep local readers/racers up to speed (that don't get info from this website). a press release would be great plus pixs of matt and gunner on their new appointments would be great. thanks. darlene

Offline rgwilliams

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2012, 03:13:51 PM »
Congratulations and good luck gentlemen - cannot wait to see what you have in store for us!