September 02, 2014, 09:05:55 PM

Author Topic: dave porth story for dirt modified magazine (drivers, officials,and fans)  (Read 1247 times)

Offline monksjunk88

i am looking for comments, questions, and stories on dave porth. i will be writing a story on dave for dirt modified magazine. would appreciate questions fans might have or stories from drivers, crew members, officials, and fans. please email them to monksjunk88@yahoo.com.
thanks for your support,
rocky ragusa

Offline dirtycap2

Contact his son Mike.... ;D   

Offline monksjunk88

mikey will be apart of the story, but looking for other comments. people that know dave the perosn is just as much important, than dave the race driver. that is what i am looking for in story ideas for the late model and modified drivers.

Offline ILLINOIS DIRT FAN

Anybody have Tommy Kroll's contact info, that guy would probably have some great stories of hanging around Dave for so many years.

Offline dirtycap2

Rick Roedell. This he's in shelbyville though.

Offline monksjunk88

thanks for the info. the magazine wants to change its direction and reach a national audience. not only are they interested in the race driver, but the person. fans and friends of dave, not only are you helping me, you might have different questions you might would like dave to answer, but you help dave, his sponsors, and the tracks dave races at gain more exposure.

Offline pit 4 all

i talked to Derek Bauer lastnight he was with dave for 11 years but i didnt get his number but he said he would look in to this story

Offline fatfrankie

• fatman love
i have dereks number

Offline Yenko2

Rocky check with Barney Hulse as I think Dave drove for him in the 6 cylinder divison a long time ago..could be wrong though but Barney will remember him one way or another..