October 31, 2014, 10:50:17 PM

Author Topic: double file restarts?  (Read 1969 times)

Offline DirtFan4

Re: double file restarts?
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 08:38:21 AM »
I like the double file restarts but I think things could run smoother if you only did them for the features.

Please whatever you do. Do not qualify ss & sports. Passing points could make it more competitive for them.

Offline FjH

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013, 11:25:36 AM »
I don't mind the double file restarts. Makes things interesting. I think it goes both ways. Sometimes it hurts you, but sometimes it helps too.

I have never been a fan of the passing points
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 11:28:15 AM by FjH »

Offline Race Director

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2013, 04:58:16 PM »
The Delaware Double File restarts will be back for the 2013 racing season confirmed last night by the race committee.  A slight adjustment was made to the procedure as there will only be two Delaware Double File restarts per 1 lap completed on the track.  An example, a caution is brought out by car in turn 2; drivers will have two shots to restart Delaware Double File before the third time, single file lineups will be used until a completed lap is scored.  If a completed lap is scored, and a caution is then waived again, Delaware Double File lineups will again be in place for the restart of the race.  Again this year, 5 laps or less remaining in the feature, single file lineups will end the race. 

Matt Curl

Race Director
Fairbury American Legion Speedway

Offline fatfrankie

• fatman love
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2013, 05:10:11 PM »
i would have to agree with club start early and allow all classes to do time trials

Offline Wenger42Fan

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2013, 08:10:41 PM »
Why burn the track up that much more by qualifying EVERY class. Not to mention how long it would take every night regardless of starting earlier. The way qualifying is ran currently is the best way to do it.

Offline fatfrankie

• fatman love
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2013, 10:07:40 PM »
so if ss get 28 cars and mods get 22 its ok for the mods to run times even tho car counts are larger in other classes ?